Antag

pazneria12

My only concern is that people will immediately validhunt these guys instead of signing contracts.

Seems pretty neat though.

This sounds like a pretty fascinating round; three or four devils competing to win over the most amount of crew members.

As for what Spark said, Validhunting is against the rules in most circumstances, if admins just crack down on randos chasing the Devil through the station with stunprods, we should be good to run this.

A not necessarily violence focused gamemode? yes please, moar IC interactions please.

My only concern is that people will immediately validhunt these guys instead of signing contracts.

Seems pretty neat though.

Without doubt.

I'd hope most people are !!fun!! enough to accept a HONK mech instead though (with no power cell and no modules of course).

I certainly wouldn't object to having something like this in the game, although I do have the same fears about validhunting as have already been stated. While most antags do not have any form of grief protection (i.e. they're valid anytime as long as you have proof they're antags) it might be beneficial to have some sort of protection for these antags until they can be proven IC to have caused harm to the station or crew. If anything a crew member who wishes for ninja powers and then gets harmbatonned to a pulp by security for attacking people is more at fault than the person who grants him ninja gear in the first place.

We had a similar thing for vampires, Keroman.

It was removed because it wasn't working out so well.

And people would generally just validhunt the vampire anyways.

We had a similar thing for vampires, Keroman.

It was removed because it wasn't working out so well.

And people would generally just validhunt the vampire anyways.

It also led to a lot of situations where the Vampire would play peaceful and be legitimately peaceful for a long time---all the while blatantly accruing power via blood--even blatantly (which you couldn't do anything about). Finally, after 1.5 they ended up with thousands of units of blood, then they would turn hostile, at which point, there wasn't much you could do to stop them.

what if it was a rare random event? so if there was say nukeops, the devil could revive people at the cost of their souls?

It's a side antag on tg, not the main round antag.

right, sorry, Ive been reading a lot, and when I do that I usually get the order of my thoughts scrambled, I mixed part of two ideas up when writing this. I take a bit of the personality of the character Im reading about for a few hours. Anyway... what exactly is the problem with it at the moment?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use