Let shoes break reinforced windows

Vivalas

Execute all prisoners, makes life easier.

100+!

Why bother to bring em in... just laser em on sight, space body and done, no more crimes cause even takin a pen, penalty is death!

100+!

Why bother to bring em in... just laser em on sight, space body and done, no more crimes cause even takin a pen, penalty is death!

why stop there? cut off all of their limbs after lazering them, and then cook them and feed the rest of the crew soylent green and brain burgers!

100+!

why stop there? cut off all of their limbs after lazering them, and then cook them and feed the rest of the crew soylent green and brain burgers!

Also, why stop there, throw soylent green out the airlock along with food vendors and only serve brain and robo burgers. Can also kill off any future criminals also, be them the person dying or the potentsial offspring.

Or! Super stealth option... serve food, but lace em with prions and nanomachines, people will have no idea what hit em!

People keep forgetting people can already break lights with their shoes, than break out. So sec already should be taking off their shoes. It's not that well known of a thing and I didn't even really know about that trick until a few weeks ago, but I agree, this would probably make them start.

And honestly I don't think shitters need to have an easier time escaping.

. It's not that well known of a thing and I didn't even really know about that trick until a few weeks ago.

SS 13 in a nutshell... someone learns a new powerful tactic or a way to use a feature a bit differenty, they wanna either nerf/change/abuse it.

Believe me... there are a tons of things in SS 13 that not everyone knows about... there are A LOT of things only a handful of people know to do. Its just the way game is...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use