Introducing the...

Grey

Hello everyone! Sorry if I mislead anyone, I don't have any titles yet since I've only been playing for a bit on the server, but I've finally come to the realization that I'm here to stay so why not properly introduce myself?

I usually play as Siegmund Freundlich on the server which some staff might recognize me for seeking help and asking silly questions often, though, in my defense: this is the first SS13 server I've played on, despite it being hidden from the public list, but I like it a lot so far.

I've been playing security almost exclusively since I've unlocked it, but I'm also considering learning some more about the jobs I've been neglecting lately.

As for my playtime... I've just unlocked heads of staff roles and I'll be unlocking blueshield sometime soon, so cross your fingers and hope this newbie isn't going to be in charge of or guarding you in the coming days.

Well, this more or less sums it up. I'll be seeing y'all in-game!

Haya and welcome to our lil' slice of heaven, the Paradise. Enjoy yer stay!

Seen ye around, but i do not remember ye from mHelp. That either means, ye have IQ higher then average Greytider "Whetz spess furz?" Or ye ask questions that can be given a proper answer and melt into the "normal" question category.

Off-topic: 100th Dank post on this forumz!

I know you! I think we did Security ventures once. Or was that Cargo? I've seen you around. Pleasure to meet you!

Yeah, I remember doing something together, albeit a bit vaguely. This sounds kinda wrong, but I'm not gonna edit it now.

Haya and welcome to our lil' slice of heaven, the Paradise. Enjoy yer stay!

Seen ye around, but i do not remember ye from mHelp. That either means, ye have IQ higher then average Greytider "Whetz spess furz?" Or ye ask questions that can be given a proper answer and melt into the "normal" question category.

Off-topic: 100th Dank post on this forumz!

Here's another question for you: Do admins see a player's OOC name or just their IC name when using help? Cause I've got an entirely different OOC name in-game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use