HoP Traitor Item

Bill Chompski

For the smooth, bureaucratic assassin.

Essentially, it's a way of lacing a sheet of paper with poison. Perhaps just a small bag or bottle of highly poisonous powder that you can apply to just a piece of paper, and the next person who picks it up with bare hands gets poisoned. Or maybe it could be a special stamp that affixes poison to the paper, doing the same thing.

Or maybe even a refillable sleepy pen type thing, where instead of injecting it into others, you write it on paper and the poisonous ink takes effect.

I think one application of the paper poison should only last one pick-up, lest someone make death papers that kill everyone.

The detective could likely detect poison on it, or traces of it if it had already been used.

Maybe on purchase selection one could choose what kind of poison they want, death, sleep, paralyzing, silencing, etc.

Edited by Guest

I like the idea too! Certain traitors can already get bottles of poison so maybe having a special pen - like was suggested in the OP - which you can fill with poison so that the next person who touches the paper bare handed feels the effects of it. The mere fact that lots of people wear gloves all the damn time is enough to keep this from being overpowered, and if they see their target isn't wearing gloves then they could whip out the poison pen and mark the form before handing it over.

+1 from me!

Idea: The pen is disguised as a multicolor pen. Changing the color of the pen will change the type of poison. Black kills, blue sleeps, yellow paralyzes, green silences, whatever the other color is does something.

Poison on paper? I'm getting a papers, please vibe.

You wish to emigrate to Science?

Cause no trouble.

Glory to Nanotrasen.

/insertpoisonpaperrelateddeath

Poison on paper? I'm getting a papers, please vibe.

You wish to emigrate to Science?

Cause no trouble.

Glory to Nanotrasen.

/insertpoisonpaperrelateddeath

Hah, yeah, papers please actually inspired this like 85%.

58bea290f0d02_download(2).jpg.80ba0b051b758a7606c51c864300166d.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use