My Second Introduction

MrBarrelrolll

Yo! I started playing here around Summer 2014, played for a few months, took a 6 month break, came back and played religiously for quite awhile, got very invested in the game and its mechanics, then quit for another 6 months. After that, I came back, played even more, applied for mentor, then I got a job irl. that was 2 months ago. I took a break during those 2 months, but I'm back! I'm not gonna lie, I will probably end up taking another break in the future just from what has happened, but I don't see me quitting permanently at all in the future.

I'm 18, Canadian, and I work at a movie theatre. Fun stuff.

CHARACTER LIST

-Maximus Greenwood - most commonly played character, definitely my favourite

-Sukie Greene - similar surname aside, not related to Maximus. My most commonly played character circa 2014 to early 2015

Shirell Larkens - I mained her for a little bit, but she eventually just became backstory for Maximus

I have some more but I don't play them often enough to mention them.

I just got accepted as mentor today (which is why I'm coming back, actually) so I'm gonna do my best to become active again. See u in spess

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use