Remove photos from record computers?

Renomaki

I'm not sure if it is just me, but I swear, whenever I check either a medical record or a legal record, and click on a profile for more detail (but as warden, mostly so I can tag the target), there is always a good chance that I could crash. I wasn't sure why, until I kinda noticed how it often had something to do with the photo loading in.

Now, I know that photos are important to help identify the person you are looking for, but honestly, I'd rather it just have its own page to be clicked to, rather than have it on the same page as the security tag system. It just makes playing security more bothersome when you risk crashing every time you update someones records so that beepsky doesn't bash them in the head the moment they get outta jail, or when you want people to know they are processed and in jail.

I want to be a good warden, and a detective when I am ready to give it a try.. So if I could just put the photos on another link, instead of having them on the same page as the tagging menu, that would be nice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use