Emergency Acces Swiping Additions

Jguytriple5

Currently we have an option on the authentication devices for heads to allow emergency acces for maintenance,

I think this is useless, because i cannot think of a single job which doesn't come with maintenance acces.

So here's my suggestion, scrap that from the authentication devices and instead make it just Add Emergency Acces, which then gives a little prompt in which you can select a department you want on emergency acces. So all the doors in that department go on emergency acces.

And then instead of Revoke Emergency Maintenance Acces, make it just, Revoke Acces. Which then sets all emergency acces doors on the station back to regular settings.

I think maybe you're misunderstanding what Emergency Maintenance Access means. When Emergency Maintenance Access is activated it unlocks ALL MAINTENANCE DOORS, including ones into departments that you wouldn't normally have access to.

If you're a Cargo Tech and need to get into one of the ORs you can just waltz right in through one of the maintenance doors when Emergency Maintenance Access is active. Anyone could open the maintenance doors leading into the kitchen backroom, the bar backroom, the crematorium, etc.

i see, i actually didn't know that. I guess that's why you're the mentor and i'm the regular player. But a system like this would still be nice if added. But the current one suddenlly seems way less stupid, thanks Keroman.

Eh, you learn these things as you go so no worries! I bet there's things about the game that you know that I don't, especially if it has to do with medbay and surgery. We all have blind spots in our knowledge and there's nothing wrong with that.

This also kicks in in radstorms, which means if you're rad immune, willing to take some rads, or use the minute or so at the end, you can get into many places you're not meant to be ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use