Crab Army Page

Mr. Skeltal

This page:http://nanotrasen.se/wiki/index.php/Crab_Squad

is up for deletion as it was a "One-round occurence". I cannot post on the wiki, so I will post here. During our round on this day, me and a group of other players had that event happen. This likely means that the Crab Squad is an extremely rare event, but not a one-time occurence, so please do not delete the page.

IMHO, the "jobs" page should only list jobs that are actually, currently supported by our codebase.

Custom jobs, especially event jobs, don't belong on that page.

That said, we should have another page for event jobs/roles, and this should be listed there.

Edited by Guest

Clearly, this needs to become a real thing. The crab Render could be spawned on someone like the cult paper and that would be how they make the tear and allow sentient cult crabs through.

This'd be fine in some form of joke page, but it shouldn't be linked in the main job section at all. I'd never even heard of it, for a start...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use