pAI controlled bot improvement.

Will Turner

This is regarding a issue I saw where a secbot/ED unit controlled by a Pai was able to use infinite stun with no charge.

Give them a charge same as a Borg to make them needed to recharge so they do not have infinite stuns.

Removes nothing.

Reasoning. The complaining was massive and with complaining comes removing so i'm suggesting this before player controlled bots are removed completely.

Ya, I agree they need a nerf.

The ability to AUTOMACHINEGUNTASERFUCKYOUSTUN needs to stop and be given a delay.

A cooldown on the taser and perhaps cuffs would be nice too, so if you use it too many times in a certain timeframe, it will stop working for a short period of time.

The problem here is that the AI controlled ones will have the same limits, and aren't smart enough to go recharge or anything

PAI controlled bots are also unable to be EMPd, which makes no sense IMO.

I was EMP'd once while in a securitron which ejected me and disabled communications for two minutes

PAI controlled bots are also unable to be EMPd, which makes no sense IMO.

I was EMP'd once while in a securitron which ejected me and disabled communications for two minutes

My character has robotic limbs, and was being dragged by an ED unit. Another scientist set off an EMP that destroyed my arms, but didn't effect the ED unit in any way. It was just last round this happened as well

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use