Make Surgery Tables deconstructible

TullyBBurnalot

Why did you put it like "(de)constructable?" Operating tables can be made out of plasteel. Unless you're talking about something else.

You can make surgery tables, but you can't deconstruct them once they're built.

I honestly wonder why there's ANYthing in the game that isn't constructible and/or deconstructible, and surgery tables are one of the big ones. The only step to setting it up is to use 5 sheets of plasteel and select it from the menu. What if it was more like a regular table, where you craft the surgery table assembly and then activate it where you want the table, then weld it in place. To deconstruct just unweld, wrench, and you have the assembly again for easy transport. Alternatively make it draggable rather than something you can carry around. Either way, yes, please, make it deconstructible.

While we're at it can we make those plastic flaps removable? Maybe make it a long and involved process like removing an r-wall so people don't default to removing them to break into places. And make constructing them take sheets of plastic which is reasonably difficult to get so people can't run around blocking off hallways with them.

Oh, and movable, removable, constructible conveyor belts when?

I could have sworn you could wrench it at at least ONE point.

I agree with making nearly everything de-constructable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use