Baystation Heist

Spacemanspark

Hi there.

We should port https://wiki.baystation12.net/Heist to replace our current vox raiders mode, and add in a unique Paradise flair to it.

That is all.

[spoiler2]I'll explain my opinion on why a bit later.[/spoiler2]

Do they start with backpacks? Because the Vox would be 1000% less unrobust if they just had backpacks.

Yes please all the same, the omnipresence of player vox kinda ruins the feel of traiders for me anyway, keeping them as a mid-round side-antag would be nice though.

Do they start with backpacks? Because the Vox would be 1000% less unrobust if they just had backpacks.

Yes please all the same, the omnipresence of player vox kinda ruins the feel of traiders for me anyway, keeping them as a mid-round side-antag would be nice though.

They do start with black webbing vests, under all those spare spacesuits.

satchels are more useful of course.

+1

Vox TRaiders is a round-ending mode that never involves 90% of the crew. Typically, it is one person negotiating with the Vox and no one else cares until BOOM ROUND OVER. It should be a mid-round event but despite multiple suggestions to that effect, it hasn't happened. So we should just port this in lieu of it.

I think that this could be highly versatile, and could even include the possibility through coding or adminbus to require the raiders to nuke the station (provided their own nuke and pinpointers like nuke ops). The ultimate robustness test: let's see if you can destroy the station without all your tech, just dart guns and pneumatic cannons!

• 4 weeks later...

I don't understand, isn't this raiders with a different name?

Raiders, except not vox, so people start as the race they were supposed to be in the first place, so there is no need to learn how to be a vox or risk being a weird voxxy.

Raiders, except no inviolate, but they are still encouraged to prevent as much murderbone as possible.

Raiders, except with backpacks/satchels.

do i need to say more? well, i could, but most of it is not included with the port.

edit: http://nanotrasen.se/forum/viewtopic.ph ... t&start=30

>Paradise flair?

>Give Raiders mask and clothing variation

>Suits and Clown Masks, Payday

>Regular clothes and animal masks, Hotline Miami

>Black leather and cowboy hats, West Bandits

>PIRATES

>Leader gets full sneaky black armor and an eyepatch, soldiers get balaclavas and red berets, enter Metal Gear Solid V

>Or just the original heist gear, Black gloves, tacticool turtleneck, balaclava and jackboots/laceups.

Would add some nice fashionable criminal activity.

>Paradise flair?

>PIRATES

>Leader gets full sneaky black armor and an eyepatch, soldiers get balaclavas and red berets, enter Metal Gear Solid V

>Or just the original heist gear, Black gloves, tacticool turtleneck, balaclava and jackboots/laceups.

And Red October style uniforms. Its Requsitions time! Let the capitalists share some of their wares with commoners!

>Paradise flair?

>PIRATES

And Red October style uniforms. Its Requsitions time! Let the capitalists share some of their wares with commoners!

>Paradise flair?

>PIRATES

ushankas, full face gas masks and bandanas, tracksuits and military jackets, and an A NUUU CHEEKI BREEKI I V DAMKE verb, s.t.a.l.k.e.r.

Well, i have been planning on having somewhat different gear/clothes based on what kind of heist dude you picked.

First there would be two random factions/groups/clans the heist team are from, and then you pick the class/build from those two factions.

this would ensure variety...as long as we have enough factions to keep it fresh, and you guys already thought up plenty of them!

Just need a list to write all of this down somewhere where everyone can see it.

But raiders in Polite people uniform would be fun.

we need that too.

ushankas, full face gas masks and bandanas, tracksuits and military jackets, and an A NUUU CHEEKI BREEKI I V DAMKE verb, s.t.a.l.k.e.r.

So much +1.

Mostly because I have a STALKER myself.

He dresses the same way, and always wears his balaclava, a family heirloom.

Like, he always wears the mask. ALWAYS.

And he spouts STALKER quotes.

He's literally a smart cheeki breeki bandit.

Get out of here Stalker.

Well, i have been planning on having somewhat different gear/clothes based on what kind of heist dude you picked.

First there would be two random factions/groups/clans the heist team are from, and then you pick the class/build from those two factions.

This so god damn much

this would ensure variety...as long as we have enough factions to keep it fresh, and you guys already thought up plenty of them!

Just need a list to write all of this down somewhere where everyone can see it.

But raiders in Polite people uniform would be fun.

we need that too.

This so much

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use