Well hello there

Purpose2

Figured I'd pop by the forums to say hi, as I've been on paradise for the last week or so... I've been on gardening leave so I'm enjoying losing my life to this game... sucking something like 14 hours a day into the game some days.

Most frequent IGNs: Jaden Jackson & William Hardman.

I started a little over a week or two ago, mostly doing engineering jobs, keep trying to branch out, but I feel like this a lot:

doing-science-photo-u1.jpg

But apparently I do Clown well, as I've done it once, and earned 90% of my karma that way....

Hi everyone.

Hello!

And don't worry, everything in this game is surprisingly easy to learn when you can read code or if you got a teacher or a mentor on standby to help you out, that or you'll master it yourself with time :P

Hiya, and welcome to the paradise forums, enjoy the postings and random things.

If you every get stuck or need help there's always the mentor help button, they are always eager to help I hear.

See you around the station! ^ -^

can read code

I can, but a lot of the fun is muddling through sometimes. Every shift, I'm learning something new.

Also it is a fairly good RP opportunity to be the FNG, asking for help IC from another of your role.

Haha, I only was someones target once that I can remember... and they never got me... I vauely remember that round, I don't think I was doing anything interesting, maybe setting up the abandoned bar. I was shocked I wasn't taken!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use