PDA chatrooms when

johannhawk

i swear people were talking about implementing them, imagine the flexibility you could get out of it so you dont have to PDA every single person.

here is what i think productive people would use it for, and it should have a privacy system where some chats require invitations

PUBL:food ordering chat

PRIV:tunnelsnakesrule

PRIV:sec team

PRIV:sec squad 1

PRIV:sec squad 2

obviously, the only issue is that people can just switch over to PDA once they figure out somebody is tapping their comms, but on the other hand, it would make the PDA monitoring station more interesting, shouldnt be too hard to add a section to the PDA servers that only contain the chatrooms, and then leave spooky prank messages from the monitoring station in the chatrooms.

ECH, you get the idea, discuss.

First thing that came to my mind:

1. Add everyone to a chatroom.

2. Spam dank memes always.

3. ???

4. Profit

Not a bad idea but that's the only possible issue I can see happening besides coding, and I wouldn't even know where to begin with that

First thing that came to my mind:

1. Add everyone to a chatroom.

2. Spam dank memes always.

3. ???

4. Profit

Not a bad idea but that's the only possible issue I can see happening besides coding, and I wouldn't even know where to begin with that

solution: you make the chat room and others join it and may possibly be invitable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use