Lord Sparkles the Clown

Lord Sparkles is a noble clown, he had a privileged upbringing where he was able to eat all the bananas he ever wanted. After studying in clown college for five years, he got a job on the NSS Cyberaid.

Lord Sparkles considers himself a higher tier of clown, not wanting to resort to too many bad puns and slipping people up as jokes. Instead, he tries to play to the situations going on during the shift to brighten peoples moods. He is particularly fond of self deprecating jokes, because who doesn't like to laugh at a clowns misfortune?

Sparkles is also known to be a bit of a flirtatious clown, often flirting with literally anyone or anything, he doesn't often follow up on it though. A good flirt always brightens someone's shift!

You can often see him wearing his noble clown robes or striding around in a fancy suit, his rainbow coloured hair bobbing as he walks.

He can also tend to be a bit overly trusting of anyone. Because of it, he tends to keep medical busy after some not so savoury scientist gives him happy pills or quarantined for hugging a virus infected individual to make them feel better.

The highlight of his career was making friends with a xenomorph queen in xenobiology, before jumping in disposals and getting maimed, impregnated and accidentaly letting the xenomorphs breed and over-run the station.

Well originally I said a clown that takes off their clown gear is as bad as a talking mime, you've won me over, I like the classy act with actual good jokes, up there among true clown legends. Much better than the average slip happy, thieving scum bag clown who kills themselves over a 5 minute brig sentence.

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use