Hand shakes

Kittymaster0

I'm not a coder, otherwise i would of already coded this and through it on github. So, like the "pat head" feature when you hug someone with head selected in damage zone. Perhaps make it so if you select hand then click someone it will say something along the line of "$name1 shakes $name2's hand firmly." I think this would be much better than someone hugging you, its more of a situation than just all around. Just a suggestion.

Make it a request-style thing, you have to click their hand before they can carry out the emote, add a 10 second cooldown in between requests, done.

The request thing is a bad idea. It would be a very good combat move to request a handshake if someone's trying to kill ya, so that it blocks their screen just as the give command does right now.

Otherwise, this is pretty much what the emote system is for. There isn't much difference in what you achieve using hard-coded mechanics, and it even feels like the other person is more commited if they bother typing out "shakes his hand".

On a completely unrelated note: I kinda tried to do that already and got burned, so yah

Do not block the screen. Give it 10 seconds until they get put down. You have to click the hand in order to accept it.

I remember someone actually tried killing me by abusing the 'give' command to make me stop moving.

Don't make this block the screen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use