Suprise pie thrower

CureZen

In my foggy, distant memories of SS13 I remember opening a box and having a banana cream pie thrown in my face. I looked it up again, and apparently it IS a thing! Or at least it's instructions exist on the old SS13 wiki. I even broke into janitor's closet, robotics, and the kitchen to make it.

Mousetrap pie launcher

For the seasoned prankster. Go on...open it! (Or just take it apart with a wrench.)

You will need:

A mousetrap

A left or right arm (any type)

A pie (any type)

A wrench (optional)

To build:

Attach the arm to the mousetrap.

Add the pie.

Don't forget to arm the mousetrap by clicking on it before use.

But to my poor unfortunate soul, my quest was in vain. It is not on the paradise servers, and I was forced to leave naught but a box full of active mousetraps in a "SUSPICIOUS BOX" on the HoS's desk. Well I say shenanigans should take priority, let's get it!

Unrelated by why can't gift wrap work on boxes?

Gift wrap works, you need wirecutters to cut it.

Ooooohhhh. Okay. See it only ever said "thats incompatible with the wrapper" or whatever.

Hmm, you should be able to wrap pretty much anything that is wrappable by the package wrapper. You can even gift wrap a straight jacketed human.

Cut the gift wrap with wirecutters and apply the piece of gift wrap on desired item.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use