Add in crawling

GuardianStriker

As much as I like the suspense of being seriously injured, it's kind of silly that we don't have the option to crawl on the floor whenever we can't stand up due to being too weak from all types of damage.

So I would like a crawling mechanic to be implemented that will allow us to sacrifice a bit of our strength to attempt to crawl in one direction. I mean Hippie Station does this exact same thing. Why not add it into Paradise Station?

Edited by Guest

I remember this being in another topic a while back. Why don't we have it anymore again?

Zomgponies overhauled the medical system and forgot/ purposely removed it.

We used to have crawling, actually.

The requirement was that you had no legs.

How come there isn't a mechanic where you get injured to the point you can't stand, but remain conscious?

That's something Hippie has.

How come there isn't a mechanic where you get injured to the point you can't stand, but remain conscious?

We have that, it's the border of hardcrit and softcrit.

I remember this being in another topic a while back. Why don't we have it anymore again?

Zomgponies overhauled the medical system and forgot/ purposely removed it.

That's something Hippie has.

Indeed. But I feel like Paradise Station should have it too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use