SoP Bible printable, fartable

alexpkeaton

So, with the push for a unified SoP underway, I was thinking that, once SoP is finalized, we should make the whole thing printable in the library on station.

Which got me to thinking...

What if SoP was added as a Holy Book! It could be a selectable religion for the Chaplain and the best part of all...

Farting on SoP would get you gibbed!

SoP for Holy Book 2560!

>Farts on SOP/Space Law Book

>Teleports to random empty brig cell stunned for 5 seconds, cuffed, muzzled and in a prisoner uniform.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

And this is how the spess crusades began. A scream, a squee, and a fart

>Farts on SOP/Space Law Book

>Teleports to random empty brig cell stunned for 5 seconds, cuffed, muzzled and in a prisoner uniform.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Actually, that sounds nice. Do that

I'm going to do exactly this, I think.

"What is the name of your religion?"

"Standard Operating Procedure"

"What is the name of your god?"

"Chief Nerdlinger TullyBBurnalot"

In all honesty, I don't see any issue with adding a book that contains SoP for each department much like the books on hacking and stuff.

They would be LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG though.

Maybe have them have an index page, that links to text specific to job roles?

I'm going to do exactly this, I think.

"What is the name of your religion?"

"Standard Operating Procedure"

"What is the name of your god?"

"Chief Nerdlinger TullyBBurnalot"

In all honesty, I don't see any issue with adding a book that contains SoP for each department much like the books on hacking and stuff.

They would be LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG though.

Maybe have them have an index page, that links to text specific to job roles?

Can it be coded so that SoP, despite being a Holy Book, can still be read? I think the gimmick is that the books don't have any text but can hold items. Is that true and, if so, can it be fixed so that a "Holy" SoP book can be read? Because I'd want to do the same thing as Shadey. It narrowly beats the Cult of IKEA which is my current Chaplain gimmick.

I don't see any issue with adding a book that contains SoP for each department much like the books on hacking and stuff.

These books are blank. Nearly every book on the server is blank, except the ones in the library. If this new book is added, can we please have a book overhaul so that books are books, not bound stacks of blank paper? The Ripley user manual is blank, the hacking book, and the cyborg book in Robotics—possibly and probably more books are blank. I've been on a server where they're not blank (I believe it was Hypatia), so I know they can be actual books.

These books are blank. Nearly every book on the server is blank, except the ones in the library. If this new book is added, can we please have a book overhaul so that books are books, not bound stacks of blank paper? The Ripley user manual is blank, the hacking book, and the cyborg book in Robotics—possibly and probably more books are blank. I've been on a server where they're not blank (I believe it was Hypatia), so I know they can be actual books.

I think they used to take some time to load, and they'd go directly to the relevant wiki pages and display it on the pages like some sort of future Harry Potter shit, rather than being actual text files that you'd read in the book.

I think they used to take some time to load, and they'd go directly to the relevant wiki pages and display it on the pages like some sort of future Harry Potter shit, rather than being actual text files that you'd read in the book.

I never liked that. Always worried if the wiki they were directed from could go down the books would die. If you could put them somewhere they would be sure to load from, maybe the machine the server is running off of, then I'd be fine with them being loaded from a site. Otherwise I'd have the contents written in the code even if it turns out as too much formatting. I want to be able to use these books rather than the wiki if possible.

OR remove all spawned books and leave the only books those printable in the library. Any instruction manuals like ripley would just need a piece of paper.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use