Remove the AI Announcer SS13 .ogg

Shadeykins

Not really a big thing, but as a lot of AI players like to use it at the start of almost every round and it's very much out of place...

Remove the .ogg for the string that says "Hello, the automatic diagnostics announcement system would like to welcome you to Space Station 13, blahblahblah".

I'm posting this suggestion on the basis that we're intended to be medium RP, not zero/low RP and that a clear cut reference to the game is not only out of place, but makes no sense whatsoever for an AI to even speak of (since again, this is supposed to be a roleplay server).

It's also lead very much to the misidentification of the station's name, and I've personally seen a definite rise in people referring to the station as "Space Station 13" rather than the "NSS Cyberiad" as the line sees more and more use.

It fucking irritates me when people say SS13 and not the Cyberiad. +1

Actually, can we keep this, but use whatever program vox-ised it and replace SS13 with "the NSS Cyberiad"?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use