I Want to Flesh Out Slime People Lore

MrBarrelrolll

Thread here: http://nanotrasen.se/wiki/index.php/Sli ... le#Biology

Yo! So I play Slime a lot, and I want to fix the bare-bones (except they have no bones) lore. I talked to Deadeagle who wrote most of the original lore, and he's fine with it. Still waiting on word from Scrat, who helped. I'm gonna get started on it and post what I change later today. If anyone has ideas, post 'em here.

Just to calm anyone worried I'll ruin the race: I won't be changing too much from what is already in place. Just fleshing out the already-existing base. I won't be adding anything about slime politics, because as far as I'm concerned, there isn't really any.

Things I plan to add:

Why slimes can break bones [DONE, PLUS OTHER BIOLOGY STUFF]

Expand on slime life before being discovered by Nanotrasen

Expand on Xarxis 5 and what it looks like

Expand on slime life after being discovered by Nanotrasen (not planning to do too much with this)

Fix the one contradiction in the wiki regarding Slime People's relation to regular slimes.

Like I said, if you have anything else, post it here.

ALSO: If anyone has a problem with anything I add, tell me!!! I'll do my best to remove any contradictions, and anything that hinders RP.

I won't be writing this purely as a Maximus Greenwood fanfiction. As far as I am concerned, Maximus and where he came from are quite separate to how Slime People generally functioned, as Slime People are a very diverse people. There is no "they generally did this" imo.

Edited by Guest

I don't mind re-editing the wiki if stuff I write gets changed. So far from what I can tell, the only difference that I would have to make is removing the bones thing, and adding stuff to explain some other things added (why they take more burn damage for example, which would be easy)

Plus, on the chance that it doesn't get merged, then we won't have to worry about it at all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use