Jean-Pierre Rousseau

Name: Jean-Pierre Rousseau

Race: Human

Blood Type: B-

General Occupational Role(s): Captain, HoS, Battlesuit Operator ((cause Mech Pilot isn't cool enough)), Warden

Biography: Born on Earth, not much else known. Became Hesphaistos Industries employee at age 25. Served Hesphaistos Industries for all his life after. Not much else known.

Qualifications: Command, Security, Intensive use of Firearms (Ballistic and Energy), Expert Mechatronic Unit Pilot, First Aid, Knowledge of Uses for Chemicals

Employment Records: -Grew up on Earth, Sol for 21 years, unemployed until 20. Became bartender at various bars.

-Joined Hesphaistos Industries as weapons tester. Where accuracy in using firearms was learned, is unknown. Suspected gang activity. Was offered job as a soldier in Hesphaistos Industries Personal Security Army (states he is not allowed to say much, but that he did always pilot a battlesuit.)

-Recieved multiple promotions, and served in many operations. Excact amount is kept confidential by Hesphaistos Industries. Rank is Commander.

-Enlisted into Hesphaistos Industries controversial Mercenary Program, in which they sold not only their trademark firearms, but also Mercenaries to use them. NanoTrasen purchased extended use of Commander Rosseau's services.

Security Records: -Connected to illegal Black-Ops operations by the Sol Central, but not enough evidence was found to convict him.

-Assigned to a Hesphaistos Industries mining facility at age 39, a would be assassin made attempt on his life with a broken bottle at bar. The assassin made a single solid hit on the cheek of Commander Rousseau before Rosseau pulled a hidden blade from his boot, and sliced the jugular of the attacker. Rosseau was not charged with anything, as it was self-defense. The reasons for the assassination attempt are unknown.

Medical Records: -Started smoking at age 24, no adverse side-affects as of yet. At age 55, he mostly quit, keeping himself to an occasional cigar.

-Known to have taken many bullets and energy blasts to central body. All have healed.

-At age 33, lost left leg to a Vox Raider's IED while defending Hesphaistos Industries factory #34. Was replaced cost-free by Hesphaistos Industries because of his service.

-Assigned to a mining facility at age 39, a would be assassin made attempt on his life with a broken bottle at bar. The glass ripped his cheek open, leaving a permanent scar.

-At age 55 on the NSS Cyberiad, where he is still stationed, a Syndicate assault was held, but ultimately failed. Officer Rousseau was seeking out surviving agents when one had approached from a nearby corridor, wielding a RPG. Rousseau reports the agent panicked, shot, and fled at the sight of him. The fired projectile hit in front of Rousseau, sending him down the hall, where he fell into unconsciousness. He was revived by a nearby human surgeon who proceeded to operate, fixing the various fractures and other wounds. However, the blast had removed both of Rousseau's legs. After the threat had passed, and the crew was sent back to Central for interviews and advanced treatment, Rousseau was informed that neither NanoTreasen or Hephastios would be providing another pair of replacements, and company policy prohibits employees outsourced from another corporation are not permitting to bring Nanotreasan property off of Nanotrasen owned areas. This includes limbs grown and built in the labs. And legs gained via cloning. This results in Central removing gained legs when returned.

It should also be noted that Rousseau has taken a much more lighthearted atmosphere and mood after the incident. He says that while he was on the operating table, he saw his life as he had been living it, and decided he wasn't living how he should be, and was quoted with this, "If you spend all your life being serious, never enjoying yourself, then what are you living for? The next paycheck? Duty, honor maybe? I lived for that, a combination of all three. But I regret always being to serious about it all. I'm 55, and can't remember a time in all those years I was truly happy, and that was probably because I never made an effort too. I've probably got about 25, maybe 35 years left, perhaps more if I get healthy. So, I'm kicking smoking for one, just a cigar every now and then. And what else? I'm also gonna stop being so uptight, and try to be happy. Now, I'm tired, so can you go away?" Rousseau was promptly left alone by the two interviewers.

[uPDATE]

Recently, Commander Rousseau has used a latge portion of his paid vacation days (he has never taken a single vacation until now) to take a 3 month vacation to various alien locales, on a very pricey series of high class trips. On top of this, he has used personal funds to purchase a new pair of high end synthetics legs, one of the best on the market.

-Is taking medicine to control his anger, and outbursts are much less common.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text): The picture shows an older man, happily smiling at the camera, his face is showing some wrinkles. His left cheek has a large scar going down it from the corner of his lip, to the bottom of the cheek, putting that side of his mouth in a small frown. His hair is definitely graying, with no color from what his hair was once pigmented left. He's wearing a deep green Hawaiian shirt, and combat khakis, with a pair of sunglasses pushed up on his forehead. Looks like this was taken right after his vacation.

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes: nah.

Edited by Guest

Police brutality is great.

Someone even trying to remove their cuffs?

Give their nuts a lesson in applied kinetics.

Someone screaming out, even though they were doing illlegial shit?

Stun batons shut mouths quick.

And no one will care, because greytiders deserve it.

Tell that to Eli running around with a syringe gun filled with a deathmix looking for antags. Cultists are the best type of an antag to kill, because they have no speshul skills and you can really showcase your abilities.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use