Highlander Suggestion

ProperPants

Allow the power of the Quickening to heal you after successfully killing another Highlander. It's crappy to slaughter multiple enemies only to be executed by someone who was hiding for half the round and didn't take any damage. It could use the same code as a Hivelord core.

it has always peeved me that the highlander round isnt actually highlander, its just people dressed as scotsmen while wielding swords, trying to beat each other while music plays in the background.

where are all the immortality stuffs!

i would also want them to have a changeling self revive, and it wouldnt work obviously if their heads are chopped or the body is destroyed, just like in highlander

I always liked the thought of making everyone changelings without any powers but the revival one, so they can always come back from the dead unless decapitated.

too bad it's just mean everyone would make sure to just decapitate their enemies, changing nothing.

This was exactly my thought moments ago. Would it be possible to not decapitate foes when they go into hardcrit and have to wait for them to heal? If they can keep their head after they fall they should get a chance.

And yeah, we need regeneration and quickening healing for it to be real highlander

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use