Fix the bullshit cheap lighter burn thing

NTSAM

You know what I'm talking about.

That fucking cheap lighter tends to burn the user. Why is this a problem? Because it happens every single time and it doesn't burn just your hand like it says it should only - It burns your whole fucking body.

It'd be great if we could fix the damage thing.

TO CLARIFY: No, I don't want it removed, I just want the damn area-of-damage thing fixed so you don't get full-body burns for just trying to light a lighter.

Edited by Guest

No, I'm just mad I have to waste supplies on a full body burn initiated by a lighter.

When the exact same supplies could be going to someone that just got suicide-bombed by some cheesebag instead.

It gets even worse with IPCs, as that's 11 parts you have to click just because of a lighter. No, it doesn't take EOOOONNNNSSSS, but it's still irritating nonetheless.

It gets even worse with IPCs, as that's 11 parts you have to click just because of a lighter.

>Implying organics don't have to put up with the same, exact thing.

true

But most of the time you can slap on a burn patch and you'll be at least 90% fixed up with just one or two clicks :(

wait a sec i gotta test if nanopaste works like a chempatch or some shit

I didn't even know it does that. I've used that cheap lighter a lot as a paramedic and i never get burned o_O

But as i understand, i agree, it shouldn't burn all the body.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use