Eli Randolph

Name: Eli Randolph

Blood Type: A+

General Occupational Role(s): Security and Medical roles, sometimes more menial jobs

Biography:

Born on 21st March 2535 in Lowell City on Mars in a small emigrant family. His parents being the only Vulpkanin he knew, he quickly took on the human culture of Mars, leaving his roots behind. At the age of 14 during a magtrain accident both of his parents died, leaving him alone with what little money they had left. Struggling to make a living, he was able to work half hours and study up until he was 16, at which point he was accepted into the Lunar Academy of Medicine as a part of a cultural enrichment program. He finished his formal education at 22 and quickly joined the NT fleet hoping for a better life in space. During his first year of service he was proposed additional security training, which he passed and obtained basic qualifications, allowing him to serve security-related roles. Since December 2559 he’s been serving on NSS Cyberiad.

Qualifications:

- LAM Degree in Medicine

- Basic Security Training

- Ballistic Weapons Training

- Bartending Course

- Advanced Security Training

- Space Forensics Course

- Advanced Space Forensics Course

- Reportedly read "TG4407 model maintenance for dummies"

- Reportedly read "So, you want to be a Blueshield?"

Employment Records:

[spoiler2]Employed for two years, Nanotrasen was his first official employer.[/spoiler2]

Security Records:

[spoiler2]Multiple cult conversions and shadowling enthrallings, no other outstanding records. He's reluctant to getting implanted.[/spoiler2]

Medical Records:

[spoiler2]Appears to suffer from incredibly low self-esteem, no treatment has been deemed effective as patient refuses to take any form of psychoactive medicine. Patient has been the object of many botched cloning attempts, which seems to have resulted in severe mental trauma (he was once forced to drag his own corpse onto the escape shuttle), further examination needed.[/spoiler2]

Personnel Photo:

- He eats only steaks and jerky (sometimes eggs, but they're gooey)

- He dislikes seeing the medbay fridge not stocked

- He only drinks whiskey and hates most sugary things

- He's been cloned so many times he's almost definitely lost count, but he still hates it

- It turns out a weekly liter of mango shampoo isn't deductible, so he's poor

- He is a terrible, terrible snowflake.

Edited by FlattestGuitar

I had this stuff written down for some time now, but since yesterday I actually used it two times in game I figured I might as well finally upload it.

Also, Eli is short tempered towards heads that don't know their stuff and make crappy excuses.

• 2 weeks later...

He got murdered seven times in the first two months of his employment onboard the NSS Cyberiad and he's aware of five of those. For some reason the CMO once even told him to drag his own corpse to the shuttle, so I'd say it's a miracle he still hasn't shot himself in the head.

Every time he does something helpful he just gets more more orders and a 'this is your job' (even when it isn't) instead of a simple 'thank you'. While this is probably how it works for everyone out there in space, it hits home because he seeks validation and wants to be cool with everyone.

For now only steaks, whiskey and a few cool people fill the void, but it's all temporary.

I'll go sob now.

I can probably find all of those things if I look hard enough.

Then I could buy them with my FAT STACKS I get cuz I live in the land of money booze and guns

yee

money

fat stacks

f

f

fat stacks

• 1 month later...

Eli has been brigged only once (other than that time where he tried to mindslave the Captain....). That was when he stopped a vigilante Detective + cough Jay cough Wingler cough team running around with a baton, a stunprod a and lust for unjustified arrests. The detective proved unrobust and Jay got lost somwhere in the middle of the fight, that was an easy victory.

By the end of his sentence Eli was friends with the detective and he even got a cigarette though, so it was neat.

That was Eli's third time. Got released for not being guilty at all with a minor exception of having the martial arts and a signed confession of being a traitor in my satchel, but everyone was nice and professional and let me go break into Captain's office. That one was neat too.

I got told "he's totally a syndi, search him" and when I got to processing super-sec had let you go. GG. I started looking for you, but instead had to fight some genetically buffed guy who could brake out of cuffs in second. After harmbatoning him into the ground, losing my arm in the process, we chaired him. By that time I'd forgotten all about searching you. Fun times.

Bwagh, I just have traitor turned on for the non-murder objectives. I don't like killing people.

The martial arts scroll is a fun thing to buy and derp around with, though not when you're a botanist. Using the floral somatoray dishonors the clan (obviously, true botanists use left4zed), so I had stop botanying sooner than I'd have liked. Still, fun times.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use