Give glasses vision overlays

NTSAM

Title says a ton of it. When you wear a Night Vision glasses item, it should tint your screen to be slightly green. With science goggles you'd get purple vision tint. With sunglasses you should get a slightly darker tint. Normal prescription glasses shouldn't be changed too much as they're just clear glasses.

Gas masks making your vision green would also be pretty nice.

I thought Hippie had overlays like this but idk I don't play there often and I haven't messed with the local thingy

I'd rather not, and I'll explain why:

(1) It's really annoying

(2) Some people are really sensitive to color differences and it can give them a headache or cause other visual/migraine related problems

(3) Goon has this for sunglasses, thermals, and gas masks--some people I knew who had colorblindness (even mild) couldn't see things well because of the colored overlays tinting everything

I'd rather not, and I'll explain why:

(1) It's really annoying

(2) Some people are really sensitive to color differences and it can give them a headache or cause other visual/migraine related problems

(3) Goon has this for sunglasses, thermals, and gas masks--some people I knew who had colorblindness (even mild) couldn't see things well because of the colored overlays tinting everything

it should be a really subtle effect, and have an option to disable it

I play Arma with a mod that does this, and I love it there.

I'd love it here too, but it should be a really subtle effect, and have an option to disable it. Or maybe an option to change its intensity.

Problem with this. ACEmod does it really badly. It doesn't work properly unless you run Arma on the higher graphics settings and it does become an eyesore after a while, it's not like wearing real tinted glasses where your eyes adjust. It's just an eyestrain.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use