NanoTrasen Representitive Stamp

LightFire53

The NT Rep has the same stamp as Central Command. While they are an agent of Central, I don't think that they should have the same, all powerful stamp. New design, same central green, maybe?

Now im hoping its not fixed/changed so I can utilize this in the future...

It's actually been used at least once, by Dawn!

Forged CC papers.

Current CC papers have a huge logo on it, it's just a matter of confusing people.

Actually the difference in the two is that the NT Rep stamp stamps green on a paper, and a Central Command fax stamp ends up grey. While on the paper you're reading they look the same, the item sprite is different.

As I recall, they used to have a different stamp that just saying NT Representative, like the Captain's stamp and so on. So, yes, in a way they have a Central Command Stamp, but it doesn't mean much. No one listens to the representative anyway, and you can tell a normal paper and fax apart from a Central Command one. I think they have different fonts.

Actually the difference in the two is that the NT Rep stamp stamps green on a paper, and a Central Command fax stamp ends up grey. While on the paper you're reading they look the same, the item sprite is different.

Fax is black and white. It doesn't print colors, so the stamped papers [on the outside] are always grey.

From a purely IC perspective, the Representative is supposed to operate outside CoC, as a field agent of NanoTrasen.

As such, it does kinda make sense that they have a CC stamp. They're supposed to be people trusted by CC to carry on their policy and make sure things get done, so they have their "blessing", so to speak.

From a gameplay perspective, they're a karma role that, due to their nature, only really attracts and maintains people interested in paperwork-based RP, so letting them have a nice little official CC stamp would make sense. Carries weight.

From a gameplay perspective, they're a karma role that, due to their nature, only really attracts and maintains people interested in paperwork-based RP

*cough*

I use this role when I'm feeling validhunty or when I do not want the extra responsibility that comes from being in an actual command role.

With this access you can freely roam the station. And if I can intervene when people are treated unfairly - that's doubly cool.

I do believe that the stamp should be changed, though. If the NT Rep stamps it, it should be NT Rep's stamp on it. He's just one person with his own opinions. And when his opinions align with those of CC, then I guess he has papers to back that up.

I use this role when I'm feeling validhunty or when I do not want the extra responsibility that comes from being in an actual command role.

Then you're kinda doing it wrong. That's not the intended purpose of the Rep at all.

Now im hoping its not fixed/changed so I can utilize this in the future...

It's actually been used at least once, by Dawn!

Forged CC papers.

Current CC papers have a huge logo on it, it's just a matter of confusing people.

You, too, can generate the logo!

[logo] - All you need to do.

Although I agree with the thread's intent. CC and NT Rep should really have separate stamps.

Central Command only has the same stamp as the Nanotrasen Representative because when I implemented proper stamps for admin faxes we didn't have a unique stamp for either party, and I believe WJohnson was kind enough to design a sprite for them. If someone can design a good looking stamp for the NT Rep though I'll gladly implement it.

The photoshop file for stamps is here: https://github.com/ParadiseSS13/Paradis ... stamps.psd.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use