Assistant Page

liran424

Ideas:

• Delete everything about the recruiter. Doesn't exist anymore.

• Delete the bit about asking for a custom title. Most custom titles are terrible, and people should not be encouraged to use them. Even bringing up that they exist is unwise.

Divide the rest into the three reasons people play assistant: new players, greytide, and casual RP.

For new players, add info about how to do basic things, links to help pages, and info on how to find a department who would like a helper.

For greytiders, add a section on how to greytide responsibly. This would include how to acquire items without theft (maint, asking, etc), how to stay on the right side of sec, how to make autism forts in maint, guidelines for vigilantism, etc.

For RPers, give tips as to public areas they can RP in. Bar, civil sector in general, acting surprised when you see xenos in maint, etc.

Ideas:

• Delete everything about the recruiter. Doesn't exist anymore.

• Delete the bit about asking for a custom title. Most custom titles are terrible, and people should not be encouraged to use them. Even bringing up that they exist is unwise.

Divide the rest into the three reasons people play assistant: new players, greytide, and casual RP.

For new players, add info about how to do basic things, links to help pages, and info on how to find a department who would like a helper.

For greytiders, add a section on how to greytide responsibly. This would include how to acquire items without theft (maint, asking, etc), how to stay on the right side of sec, how to make autism forts in maint, guidelines for vigilantism, etc.

For RPers, give tips as to public areas they can RP in. Bar, civil sector in general, acting surprised when you see xenos in maint, etc.

Again... I`m a little busy and don't have much time to edit not to mention I`m currently focusing on "security items"

After reading what you've wrote tzo I think you have the potential to contribute to the wiki yourself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use