Some Ideas (bs hardsuit and Cosmetics)

Ace_McLazer

This is a copy past of my post on Johann Makes stuff thread but this time addressing coders and such.

Alright. My TWO ideas. First. White athletic shorts. I'm only putting this here because Johann Compelled me to and More cosmetics are always fun.

Pretty simple.

But my two BIG ideas, that i had MYSELF, simply put is that when you remove lipstick, IE, with a paper targeted at the mouth, it leaves a colored Kiss on it like that of a stamp or something. Call me a Hopeless romantic (Please) but I'd think it would be Cute little touch to the game.

Also a Dedicated blue shield hard suit. I made a mock up version myself but i lack creative talent and here is a link to that. South Facing side.

https://gyazo.com/5641fea0f6c25d1f8904c21f3519b5da

Inspired by: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... a8ef73.jpg

To me that only makes sense since The BS job is To SAVE heads since ALL of them have their own dedicated hardsuits. and he has to Get a Damn Suit out of EVA with the help of the AI every time. Pretty annoying IMO and it can cost lives in the time they have to wait to get what they need.

*looks at concept*

Huh, kinda interesting I guess.

*looks at inspiration*

Ew.

But seriously, I'd be inclined to disagree. If the Blueshield is in a situation where he needs a suit, he'll probably already have one, since his role is to protect cap, heads and the rep, and as such he'll be with them whereverr they go (one hopes).

But my two BIG ideas, that i had MYSELF, simply put is that when you remove lipstick, IE, with a paper targeted at the mouth, it leaves a colored Kiss on it like that of a stamp or something. Call me a Hopeless romantic (Please) but I'd think it would be Cute little touch to the game.

I personally like this, then you leave it in front of someone if you want to be flirty or cute (or what ever).

Be all mysterious and just slip it in someone's hands the walk away and all they have would be this paper with a lipstick kiss on it.

I agree with all of Ace's ideas. Cap has a hardsuit, and when the bridge gets bombed and lacks atmos, there's a common time the Cap would don his hardsuit despute not going anywhere, and BS should be right there with him. Plus, the BS's suit should have at least some armor.

Blueshield doesn't need even MORE special snowflake job privileges.

He can fetch a security hardsuit if he needs one.

Blueshield doesn't need even MORE special snowflake job privileges.

If you want to powergame, just buy yourself a privileged race. Vox is the cheapest. Plasmamen blueshields basically have a security hardsuit with no slowdown and that is my go-to race.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use