Nuke-Ops Frequency

Shadeykins

Can this please be jumped back to it's original levels?

Ever since the implementation of new game-modes, nuke-ops has been more or less buried and almost never occurs now.

Last week we had 2 nuke-ops rounds in a row. We had at least one yesterday while I was playing and one is just winding up as I type this. I have to assume that there have been several in the last few days that happened while I wasn't around. I don't feel like it's underrepresented in terms of how often it occurs compared to other gamemodes.

Maybe I'm just incredibly unlucky, then - but I've been playing for a solid six to ten hours a day for the past week and have only seen one round just now.

It used to seem like I was present for at least 5-6 nuke-ops every 3 days about 6 months ago.

Edited by Guest

It really does feel like there are days or weeks that go by without a certain round type. It's been about a week since I saw a malf AI round and then we had two in a row last night. It happens. Part of being random round type selection I guess.

I'll look up the probabilities for each round type and post them here within the next couple of days--to my knowedge nuke ops probability has been unchanged for quite a while now---unless it was recently altered (doing so is done from the server back end, and not in the code itself).

I'll look up the probabilities for each round type and post them here within the next couple of days--to my knowedge nuke ops probability has been unchanged for quite a while now---unless it was recently altered (doing so is done from the server back end, and not in the code itself).

extend-a-traitormongous = 5

traitorchan = 4

blob = 2

changeling = 3

cult = 4

extended = 2

heist = 1

malfunction = 2

meteor = 1

nations = 1

nuclear = 3

shadowling = 2

vampire = 3

wizard = 2

There's the probabilities of the game modes we have enabled.

extend-a-traitormongous = 5

traitorchan = 4

blob = 2

changeling = 3

cult = 4

extended = 2

heist = 1

malfunction = 2

meteor = 1

nations = 1

nuclear = 3

shadowling = 2

vampire = 3

wizard = 2

There's the probabilities of the game modes we have enabled.

Much love. Thanks!

I guess with the new round types it has slightly less chances of occurring in relative terms.

To be fair , Autotraitor (Traitormongous) used to be at a whopping 8, so we should be seeing even more nuke ops rounds of late then we used to.

I think what it was was the preferences SQL reset.

As soon as someone mentioned that happen over OOC I started seeing nuke-ops again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use