strangling and screaming

Mongoon

When you hold a tight grip on someone and begin to strangle him, it's really hard i think to scream in real life, since you can't breath, you are also unable to exhale, which means you cannot scream or even talk. Suggestion here is, once you've caught tight grip and began killing/strangling, person should be completely silenced. It should be sillent but long method of killing. Seems reasonable.

I don't think people use the choke because it takes so long to even establish the person can run away/disarm/resist you unless they are very unrobust or already unconscious. Lots of vampires and shadowlings have been foiled by a vox spamming 'say *scream' since that shriek seems to travel farther/attracts the most attention. Course, I've been in Gateway vox parties where we used screams to locate each other when there was no comms.

I have mentioned elsewhere that I would like xeno aggressive grab to happen substantially quicker than for other mobs. Combined with the adjustment/bugfix proposed in this thread, it would make being abducted by a xeno a decent nightmarish experience.

I don't think people use the choke because it takes so long to even establish the person can run away/disarm/resist you unless they are very unrobust or already unconscious. Lots of vampires and shadowlings have been foiled by a vox spamming 'say *scream' since that shriek seems to travel farther/attracts the most attention. Course, I've been in Gateway vox parties where we used screams to locate each other when there was no comms.

Lmfao, I've used precisely that tactic to save my own life from a mime vampire. He had me trapped and restrained in the maintenance below the unfinished room between engineering and the mechanic workshop, and I just kept pushing him back and screaming. Eventually all of security came and the mime got skrekked

So jokes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use