Swap Labour camp and Research Outpost locations

Taaketa

The labour camp is under used. It makes me sad that security basically don't use it because it's easy for people to escape.

One of the main reasons is because the Xeno life on the asteroid get baited into the Labour camps mining area by prisoners. This prevents more prisoners going into mine whilst others attempt escape.

I suggest placing the labour camp back into place, maybe expanding the eastern asteroid little more to accomodate more mininig room and a few clear walls indicating a secure area between the miner's outpost and the labour camp outpost.

Research can still have their place, only over where the labour camp is. Especially since archaeology is not a thing right now, the place mostly gets used for traitor/cult activity.

Keep the old Russian mining place where it is and the shuttle. I think it should be difficult for a prisoner to get to those location but some clever work using tiles, walls and getting sec to give them air pumps with gas should help.

iirc when you mine out an asteroid tile when the turfs next to it have air, that turf will 101.4 kPa of air. Plus putting gulag where the Research outpost wouldn't make escaping much harder- you'd have to tunnel down half of the map in to get the hardsuit and then just retrace your steps and grab the pod.

iirc when you mine out an asteroid tile when the turfs next to it have air, that turf will 101.4 kPa of air. Plus putting gulag where the Research outpost wouldn't make escaping much harder- you'd have to tunnel down half of the map in to get the hardsuit and then just retrace your steps and grab the pod.

What hardsuit is on the mining asteroid on the eastern half?

iirc when you mine out an asteroid tile when the turfs next to it have air, that turf will 101.4 kPa of air.

Atmos doens't spread like that under LINDA. I will check but I've always been "pushed" by the air and the more you mind in gulag the less pressure the gulag has as it spreads out.

iirc when you mine out an asteroid tile when the turfs next to it have air, that turf will 101.4 kPa of air.

Atmos doens't spread like that under LINDA. I will check but I've always been "pushed" by the air and the more you mind in gulag the less pressure the gulag has as it spreads out.

Last time I mined with an atmosphere was pre-/tg/ mining, so I may be wrong.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use