I do 3d art. I can't, but I do.

FlattestGuitar

I've been dabbling with 3D art for some time now, so I figured I might as well shitpost about it a bit. I don't think my sick 3d art skills can help ss13 in any way, so there's that, but I can still make lewd IPC pics if given enough time.

0743edf54201f2fbabb68e68392f571a.jpg

I don't really have many completed projects and that's pretty much the only one I'm willing to share, but I'm trying to make some fun stuff happen and maybe I'll get some things done during Christmas if I don't get too demotivated.

I use Blender for that stuff, it's on par with pretty much all paid alternatives and it's completely free. :3

EDIT: I also did this, it's pretty rough, but nice

b203b268850b7afb5d3244673f7b7a44.png

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

Glad someone likes it! I'd do more of the stuff, but I don't have a lot of time on my hands lately...

That's a Ruger Precision Rifle, I got it a bit differently in a few places, but it's mostly that. I kinda wanted to mod it into Arma, but I had absolutely no idea how to port it in there and nobody on forums was helpful enough to share. rip

Looks Great! I really like Ruger details. Hope you'll make some more of them :P

The second one is HK USP?

Btw. I could ask few my friends about modding weapons into Arma 3.

I've never done a character, there's sooo much work with that. I can't rig for shit, let alone animate anything and I don't want to use someone else's assets.

That said, I'm willing to learn, so if you have any great ideas on robot erp or something else I could try to make that wouldn't take a year, feel free to suggest.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use