It's about time...

Tali

I figured I'd get around to at least introducing on the forum at some point considering I play on the server quite often. Which is to say I've been around for the past few weeks now, getting at least a few hours or more in every day when I can.

I've been playing SS13 for a hell of a long time now. Going back yeaaaars when I used to play on the Goon servers (I try to forget those days...) so I had a fair bit of experience with utterly terrible admins. So it's a pleasure to see that the admin staff on this server are, from what I've seen, very good. However I've often took yearly gaps between each period of addiction and before coming back to play here, I haven't been playing spessman for about a year. But, you never forget most of what you learn, so I've picked up a lot of my old experience fairly quickly after dabbling with most of the jobs. (except atmos, fuck that)

For the most part I have no set role. I have something of an addiction for engineering and love to play as an engineer, setting up the station power and then running off to piss around making stuff and experimenting with construction. So I can often be expected to be found playing that. But I have a lot of experience as a medical doctor too and, if I do say so, as security. I've tried a few times in the much judged HoS job and I think I've done very well. At the least I got a lot of karma from it too which I think means people liked me!

So yeah, I try a wide variety of jobs. I'm not sure how robust I'd say I am. With lag, I suffer a lot on the combat side of things. Though I have had my moments. In terms of wider knowledge, I like to think I'm robust however.

Anyways I mostly play Taliana Roberts as my character. I think some of you may be acquainted with her, for better or worse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey, do you still play at Paradise?

I've had one of my best rounds with Taliana. Daniel Me will always have a special place for Tailiana, keeping a photo of her and Nick Vallyrock after they had executed a successfull kidnapping and execution of a syndicate agent from security to Cargonia. Captain came and saved us from a slime-man that tried to kill us with a light-saber. Good times!

• 2 months later...

Heyo, I didn't leave before because of the server being too big or anything (I mean it always had a big population when I was playing), but more because at the time real life stuff was heating up for me and I felt I needed to take a break from playing space men for awhile. So I just kinda "stopped" playing one day, but I've always had the intention to come back because I love this game, server and the people on it~

So basically I'm gonna try to get back into it again at some point soon and see who is still playing. As Taliana Roberts of course. She just....took a cryo break for a few months somewhere.

• 8 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use