Janitor-Borg upgrade

Will Turner

OK as it states this is a Janitor-Borg upgrade idea that came up when earlier today a friendly PAI said in looc ''Today I do not envy your job'' as I was cleaning over 100 samples of a fucking glow shroom infection that had not ended.

Now for those of you not aware the Miner-Borg has a special upgrade (No not the jet pack)

and its basically a ore bag of holding (Its not listed ANYWHERE on google)

SO........My idea is a Trash bag of holding upgrade for the janitor-Borg......please make my job easier I beg.....

But ya its a simple idea as the Miner-Borg already has a Ore bag of holding and the Trash bag of holding exists already as well I thought it might be a good idea to give the Janitor-Borg a break from making 100 trips back and forth to a disposal bin.

Its up for debate but its all up to the admins to decide if its worth it at this point.......I like the Borgs but sometimes its a killer job

We have those bluespace trash bags from Fox's janitor PR, right? I don't think it'd be a challenge to add on a quick upgrade module for that. After I get the ore reclaimer thing tested and sorted, this is next on the list.

+1, everyborg should have improved equipment from mining/science in addition to the generic cells and VTEC. Cleaning foam dispenser/launcher would be nifty too, but it'd obviously need a heavy battery cost/require recharge between uses.

Ha, I was the pAI that mentioned that (NEON PARROT IS BEST PARROT) though to be fair it was Neri Nalvi who suggested you post on the boards here so I can't take credit.

I don't care much for playing Janitor in general, much less Jani-borg, but when the resources are available it'd be nice to make their lives a little easier.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use