Suggestion:Improved tools!

improvedname

So ya know how the welder got 2 versions with more fuel cap well how about improved tools that r&d can make!

Sonic screwdriver

Needed levels

Engineering 3

Power manipulation 4

Electro 3

Minerals needed

500 metal

20 silver

Sonic screwdrivers are faster than normal screwdrivers they work on batteries

And when the battery runs out it just acts like a normal screwdriver can be charged you can eject the battery to charge/change it

Laser cutter

Needed Levels

Electro 3

Power manipulation 4

Engineering 3

Minerals needed

500 metal

50 silver

50 gold

10 uranium

Laser cutter the improved version of the wire cutters cuts trough wires and other things faster can also act as a slower welding tool

_________

Cable holder

Levels needed

Engineering 2

Materials 3

Minerals needed

1000 metal

Can hold up to 90 cable sheets

air torque wrench

It runs on batteries to power the mini air pump inside of it, it work a lot faster then a old hand wrench.

can be modify into a small air gun that shoots bolts and have a change of pinning someone to the wall.

and the crowbar that is the same.

air torque wrench

It runs on batteries to power the mini air pump inside of it, it work a lot faster then a old hand wrench.

can be modify into a small air gun that shoots bolts and have a change of pinning someone to the wall.

Fix the improvised crossbow and I'll be okay with this. Couldn't pin anything with it...

Sonic screwdriver

Hrrrrrrg, plz no. At least change the name. Dx

Laser cutter

I don't think the wirecutters require any time spent being used on anything. Might need to go through construction some more and add those in maybe.

Cable holder

I can go with this. Sounds nice, however even though it doesn't matter because fluff, cables do come in different colors.

Actually, you know what might be nice? That advanced cable spool, which allows you to change the colors of the cable you're laying at will, by using it on itself. After I finish making a borg upgrade, I'll see if I can apply the same things to that.

Actually, you know what might be nice? That advanced cable spool, which allows you to change the colors of the cable you're laying at will, by using it on itself. After I finish making a borg upgrade, I'll see if I can apply the same things to that.

Sounds like a cable artist's dream come true :P

air torque wrench

Fix the improvised crossbow and I'll be okay with this. Couldn't pin anything with it...

Sonic screwdriver

Hrrrrrrg, plz no. At least change the name. Dx

Laser cutter

I don't think the wirecutters require any time spent being used on anything. Might need to go through construction some more and add those in maybe.

Cable holder

I can go with this. Sounds nice, however even though it doesn't matter because fluff, cables do come in different colors.

Rwalls require every tool to take it down timed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use