Replacing Zeros on DA table with voids

Crazylemon

I've got a large repository of research values handy, but the standard that's already set precedent on the wiki's table is to fill in null research values with 0, which means that for each entry I make, I need to add in all 8 values, rather than however many types it actually has. In addition, searching from least to greatest with the zeroes pushes the 1 entries below all the useless 0 entries. May I swap all the zeroes out for nulls, so that I can work more efficiently and leave the table in a more readable state?

I've got a large repository of research values handy, but the standard that's already set precedent on the wiki's table is to fill in null research values with 0, which means that for each entry I make, I need to add in all 8 values, rather than however many types it actually has. In addition, searching from least to greatest with the zeroes pushes the 1 entries below all the useless 0 entries. May I swap all the zeroes out for nulls, so that I can work more efficiently and leave the table in a more readable state?

As commits can be easily reverted, there's no real reason for you not to go ahead and edit the wiki if it improves layout, or makes it better and easier to read.

This was one of the things I wanted to get around to at some point anyways, so!

Go for it.

We really need a table with those values.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use