Daehreck Arrives at the station.

Daehreck

Hi guys, I'm Daehreck I have been playing as myself and occasionally a large but gentle janitor named frank. I try to be as helpful as I can and have a voracious appetite for figuring out how things work. I have been trying to play the simpler jobs so far just because I don't know how to do much yet. But I have been researching on the wiki/watching youtube tutorials/making a test server and fooling around until stuff breaks. I hope to eventually be a useful resource.

I am however extremely ADD. (probably one of the few people who basically SSD's in real life in the middle of sentences) I go into my own thought space a lot. So if I am ever playing and my character is just sitting there staring at a wall it's probably cause I'm doing the same.

Anyways, I hope to have fun with you all, see you on my next shift.

PS. I have noticed that the IRC is usually pretty dead, if anyone could tell me of a more active outside of game chat I would be very interested.

Welcome to the station!

The main resource is the wiki, and I'd probably tackle one game system at a time, until you understand the basics of combat, construction, medicine, hacking.

Things like chemistry and science jobs are great, but also tend to be more complicated.

For me, botany was a great job where I could contribute both as a newbie, and as I started to understand more complicated mechanics.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use