DNR Setting

NTSAM

DNR - Do not revive.

Simply a tab in OOC preferences that makes you be unable to be scanned by cloning scanners, (Mental interface failure, everytime) unable to be cloned, (Could make "Clone" button greyed out in cloning records) unable to be defibbed, (Gives a failure message) unable to be strange reagent-ed, (Just gibs?) and unborgable. (Brain loses spark?)

tl;dr you lazy asshole, this isn't only a sentence add an option for people that get killed by, for example, a traitor or their own stupidity and don't want to return for reasons. (AFK, deciding to become an observer, blah.)

Can't you just ghost? I thought that filled this function.

Isn't it annoying to get that warbly defib/clone noise every minute? Also, getting put into an MMI will automatically force yourself into it's mind, I believe.

There is a quick way to solve this, you know. Just turn on antaghud. It prevents almost every method of respawn.

Oh.

Yeah.

giphy.gif

Woops. Well, no more point in this suggestion I guess, hue.

For reference - since I do this quite a lot.

If your morgue light is purple, and you're MIF, I'll assume you didn't hear the sound or you hopped in and it hasn't registered.

I'll bounce you in an out of the cloner for about thirty seconds, trying now and then.

I'll then doublecheck you at the morgue, to see if the morgue light is still purple, or green.

If it's green/purple, I'll try again before leaving you for awhile.

If you don't enjoy the bwoop sounds, tell the person in LOOC to desist and that you want to be an observer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use