Hostia!

ErAgent

Hello, what you think about adding some new objects for those priests who would practice a mass during a shift? ( if childs and trollers would allow this )

Some objects as a Hostia and if possible a new object as a chalice:

Hostia.jpg

calice.jpg

For those who efforts on roleplay a Chaplain in other religions and not the classic Satana, monkey and goats rituals, feel free to post your idea or opinion

Well, actually if someone would roleplay a muslim with the koran, the items dosen't allow that because the items seems to be based only for catholics. At this point, I don't see any problem in adding an item or 2 for the Catholic faith. And no, I'm sure I wouldn't be offended if someone roleplay another religion as the Islam for example. I don't see the problem Tauka, especially when most of the users uses this position executing goats or getting monkeys to Satana.

I think this would be cool, and we could also add things like the handheld swinging incense holder thing (totally forgot what it was called lol) that could give off some "calming" reagents when standing next to it. Also we could add some things for other religions like prayer rugs for Muslims, and some other things.

like the handheld swinging incense holder thing (totally forgot what it was called lol) that could give off some "calming" reagents when standing next to it.

You mean the incense?

Incense.jpg?itok=SdvHHykc

Yeah but I didn't know if there was a name for the incense holder lol. (I am a bad Catholic.)

Its called a censer I think.

If I remember properly, its only used once per mass, as opposed to all the damn in Orthodox churches.

I had this idea pop in my mind. How about we make it so that...

The Chaplain's Flask

- No longer cures cultists and vampires from their evil aspirations

- Can be used as a weapon with the "Harm"-intent, splashing about 5u at the target from up to one tile between the target and the one with the flask (Illustration: [V][ ][C]).

- Deals intense burn damage to unholy baddies if it uses holy water (as it has by now, but now it can be applied without forcing it down their throats)!

Instantly you are thinking: "But Edd, how can we deal with vampires and cultists in ways other than hiding until Beepsky has gone through the entire crew and arrested the evil doer?"

We add...

The Holy Cross

- When used with "Help"-intent, the holy cross is raised before the eyes of the b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶-̶s̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶s̶a̶t̶a̶n̶ ̶p̶r̶a̶i̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶t̶a̶r̶d̶ misguided soul, running down an action progress bar for a lengthier duration of time, before attempting to cleanse the unholy traitor (to avoid Chaplains from running around and trying to validhunt people by trying the cross on every single person), inflicting minor brain damage and blinding them temporarily (aforementioned damage can only be done upon unholy creatures) after the action progress bar has ran its course!

- When used with "Harm"-intent, the holy cross is slapped against the target individual, dealing minor damage. If the target is hit to an uncovered area, and they happen to be unholy, the shape of the cross would be branded upon them and leaving behind a burn mark (could be healed with conventional burn damage healing methods, so that it were not to ruin someone's cultist/vampire round by having them branded for the entirety of it).

- If a non-religious h̶e̶r̶e̶c̶y̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶m̶o̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶c̶u̶m̶ person (anyone that is not the Chaplain) tries to use the holy cross for one of these epic purpose, it does nothing. You just wave the cross awkwardly in the air or irritatingly slap it against someone.

That's my two cents on the whole Chaplain theme.

- When used with "Harm"-intent, the holy cross is slapped against the target individual, dealing minor damage. If the target is hit to an uncovered area, and they happen to be unholy, the shape of the cross would be branded upon them and leaving behind a burn mark (could be healed with conventional burn damage healing methods, so that it were not to ruin someone's cultist/vampire round by having them branded for the entirety of it)

Hah, yes please.

We need to give chaplains the ability to pimp slap some vampires if they're not getting those religious powers anytime soon.

I guess I am a little worried for nothing. I guess I'm not against this suggestion so much

I can kinda see where you're coming from, but I think if we include other religions that it won't be as much of a fuss.

Let's go around that whole issue and create some fictional religious items, instead of dedicating time and effort into creating particular versions of particular items in particular denominations.

I agree with Tauka's initial sentiment.

"The Body of Space Christ"

"Amen"

"The Body of Ron L Hubbard"

"Lawsuits(?)"

"The Body of Richard Dawkins/Daniel Dennet/Sam Harris/Christopher Hitchens/Science"

"IM AN ATHEIST"

"The Turban of Mohammed,"

"Praise be."

Who ate all the Eucharist wafers again?

"The Body of Richard Dawkins/Daniel Dennet/Sam Harris/Christopher Hitchens/Science"

"IM AN ATHEIST"

LOL, you got me here.

:D

The best part is the irony of it all. I do it because I hope that someone, somewhere, is laughing their ass off.

If there ever is a Chaplain Kirves on a cult/vamp round I might try sending the fowl beasts to science, assuming that the chaplain I've choosen is the great chaplain of Atheism, armed with the Holy Book of Atheism/a 6.99 copy of Charles Darwin's The Origin of Species.

If there ever is a Chaplain Kirves on a cult/vamp round I might try sending the fowl beasts to science, assuming that the chaplain I've choosen is the great chaplain of Atheism, armed with the Holy Book of Atheism/a 6.99 copy of Charles Darwin's The Origin of Species.

You could also try the American satanism, but I guess it wouldn't be the same without competing religions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use