The Mantis

spheretech

• 4 months later...

NECROMANCY

also I think these sprites with work could be a nice replacement to the kidan sprite

I'm actually wholly in favour of this if that'd be the case. Or, if people want Kida, we can add a superclass called 'bugpeople' and have two options, one for the Manti and one for the Kida so you can choose. But if this were added, that'd mean there're three bug races. The Kidan, Wryn, and then these guys.

At any rate, this is probably going to be seen as 'just another race request' and will get shot down like Resomi (or Seromi as Polaris is calling them now) for similar reasons. Nice sprites, though. Awesome job

I once thought of coding in an event from FTL like the beginner shuttle docking at the station. Actually any "random" shuttle to dock in fixed dock(s). Never got around to testing any of that though but I did make a decent ship

hmmm go on. Actually those shuttle docks could use more love. Like the skipjack/syndie shuttle docking at it or random events

I once thought of coding in an event from FTL like the beginner shuttle docking at the station. Actually any "random" shuttle to dock in fixed dock(s). Never got around to testing any of that though but I did make a decent ship

hmmm go on. Actually those shuttle docks could use more love. Like the skipjack/syndie shuttle docking at it or random events

I made a topic on that idea and a 1/4 done station map of it but otherwise nothing else. I have no idea how to use the station docks and have barely touched the code save for shitty little things I do

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use