Kluys complaint

kukeke11

Admin Key:Kluys

Complaint:Okay after reading rules I'm pretty sure that I was banned for IC law breaking not rule breaking.

Okay here we go with the full story.I was walking down the coridors as mechanic when I saw a clown who had hardsuit, I went to ask him if he could help me get one but sadly instead of helping he started slipping me.I called for help and some players showed up and helped me up. ICly my character thought that what clown did was rude and I decided to (dissarm intent) push him down and wire cuff him, 2 players who came to help, helped me do that.

Once he was cuffed I decided I would take his gear and hide it in maint, so he would get the lesson to not do that to me anymore.Soon after that I was contected by kluys who told me why I tied up and beat up the clown, to which I responded I didn't beat him, he then told me that my 2 russian friend did(who infact I only met when they came to help me) I told him they are not my friends and I just met them, but he insisted that OHHH they are my friends because we had russian names......

and couple of seconds later I was banned and after asking my sibling to check if the 2 other guys were banned who beat up the clown, it turned out that they were still in the game and not banned.

Now I have been victim of theft in this game, I also have reported those thefts to admins and they told me it was IC issue. And in no way am I responsible for what 2 other people did, what they did was not influenced by me they decided to use harm intent.

This could of just ended by me being caught in security and jailed for 10 to 15 mins but Kluys decided that theft was suddenly rule breaking, if this will stand I ask you guys to only update the rule page so it will be clear that stealing can result in ban as well.

Thank you for your attention :)

If it turns out that what I did was against the rules, then I apologize in advance.

I have attempted to ban the other two players but it may not have taken, I apolagise for that.

however with your history I can not accept you being disarmed and responding to that by leaving a person near crit naked withouth any of their equipment. thats not an IC reason thats straight up grief.

check the logs I didnt beat him, after I tied him up the other 2 guys ran off with the clown.. so please dont blame me for what others did and if I did beat him how am I supposed to know he is near crit.

you were stripping him withouth him moving laying on the floor, furthermore I never said you beat him, I know that you stripped him naked and left him for dead after asking two others for help who did the beating.

You should have ahelped the situation and instead they did moments later when they were in the medbay getting fixed up.

Instead you decided to strip a CLEARLY critical/near critical person of all of their equipment because they slipped you.

anyway I will get the logs and apply a ban to the other two players as well.

I wasn't even looking if they beat him at that moment, and like I said when I was done one of the guys ran away with the clown... and like I said at that moment I didnt know he was beat up so how can I know that he is crit please tell me I dont have medi huds.The reason why I didn't see that they were punching him is that I didnt look at logs and funny how a crit person can chase me and hit me with glass... usually crit people are slow, you sure he wasnt in crit stats after he got out of cuffs and tried to beat me and all the other guys who cuffed him. And actually stripping him was hard he kept running around so no he was indeed very able to move at that moment and like I said later when someone helped him out of cuffs he was very able to chase me and hit me with glass(he hit me once, I was able to get away because there were alot of people there).

I wasn't even looking if they beat him at that moment, and like I said when I was done one of the guys ran away with the clown... and like I said at that moment I didnt know he was beat up so how can I know that he is crit please tell me I dont have medi huds.

Condition can be determined by the amount of blood and red text when you examine them, as well as gasping for breath if their lungs have been broken. Just a note on telling the state of a person without a medhud. Normally critical or SSD players are fairly obvious due to fractured limbs, bloodied bodies, and cracked skulls and torso's. Even if you didn't notice, you should've after removing the mask or outfit of the player.

looking through the logs you stole their equipment, all of it which is not at all apropriate for being slipped.

There are other discripansies as well like talking russian on an english server but thats not what the ban is about.

furthermore you are known for this behavior as well as the ban only being a single day long.

I don't know what you are complaining about here, you broke the rules and you got banned.

I will let another admin finish this.

I wasn't even looking if they beat him at that moment, and like I said when I was done one of the guys ran away with the clown... and like I said at that moment I didnt know he was beat up so how can I know that he is crit please tell me I dont have medi huds.

Condition can be determined by the amount of blood and red text when you examine them, as well as gasping for breath if their lungs have been broken. Just a note on telling the state of a person without a medhud. Normally critical or SSD players are fairly obvious due to fractured limbs, bloodied bodies, and cracked skulls and torso's. Even if you didn't notice, you should've after removing the mask or outfit of the player.

During the moment when I got him naked, there was no blood on him he was standing up right, and like I have already said many times he was able to chase me and even catch up it happened 30 sec after they took him away I went to see what happened and since he started chasing me and was able to hit me once I ran away and didnt bother do do anything after that since he was uncuffed able to walk hit attack so I dont really know why I should of examined him then, he probably got hit to crit after I left.

looking through the logs you stole their equipment, all of it which is not at all apropriate for being slipped.

There are other discripansies as well like talking russian on an english server but thats not what the ban is about.

furthermore you are known for this behavior as well as the ban only being a single day long.

I don't know what you are complaining about here, you broke the rules and you got banned.

I will let another admin finish this.

Talking in russian is part of my character role( also so you can see that I didnt know them In logs you can see that I asked in LOOC do they speak russian irl or just know some words).

and also in logs you should see that a crit person shouldn't be able to catch up with me and hit me once after he got uncuffed.

If he was in crit, stripping him, cuffing and dragging him off is a possible death sentence.

It seems that between the speaking in russian, russian names, and working together, there was a suspicion of metacommunication here.

The ban here - especially a very short one for someone with such a long ban history - is quite appropriate. Where warnings etc would suffice, your ban history means you will be treated more harshly.

An appeal would have been more suited to explain the situation.

I see no reason for an admin complaint here, Kluys handled it well.