Yo from Cyril.

ZaCyril

Hi, my name is Cyril, I came here from Bay to just develop new character (Emilia Christopher), but looks like I will settle here for a lil' bit.

I don't even know why I went here, since I can't call Paradise RP server as whole at all. Indeed I found some good players to RP with, AND EVEN /ONCE/ I nearly negotated antag with tank-bomb to give himself up without anything but unholstering my taser but another officer came and scared the shit out of him, what made him flee...

But anyway..! I will stalk around for a time being till it will get boring.or get banned

Welcome in Paradise! Place where all your dreams and nightmares come true!

I saw you around in security. Hope you will stay for longer :D . Also be aware that part our security players are well ... spontaneous ;) .

Welcome to the crew! Good to have another character with a mouth here. Long as you don't fling your fists around wildly you should be fine in my book.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use