Representative's Journal: Luca Trovato

Nakhi

It took me reading this to realize that Luca isn't a guy.

Huzzah for at least somewhat gender ambiguous names. I think.

i think this is due to some other character was named Luca and he got pissy that people mistook him for a girl and was somewhat loud about it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, uh, Johannhawk, I do believe you screwed up them quotations.

Anyway, if a CMO can't doctorate or do surgery, they really should not be a CMO.

The minimum should be basic knowledge in how genetics/viro/chem works and a good and firm grasp of being a good MD.

At the rate so far, and luck, I don't think I'll ever end up as an antag CMO that I often see so no worries there.

If a CMO can't make eye-scarring abominations that God himself would denounce, they really should not be a CMO.

I hate it when Heads of Staff don't know what their whole department does. It's so annoying. Also, especially for CMOs it's important to make sure everything is taken care of: meds, cryotubes, cloner all need to be ready and so many CMOs just don't bother, because meh.

I once got into a shouting match as the brig phys with the CMO telling him to do his job while he was extinguisher wheelchairing at the bar and he told me he was too occupied to do anything about it.

The worst aspect to being a CMO is that your role is assumed by everyone to babysit the department. Not long ago I had a full staff and most were competent in their department. Everything was seemingly fine and smooth so I decided " hey, I'll arrange a date at the bar cause why not" . As the time rolls by, my staff seems to just...disintegrate for almost no reason through the comms and after ejecting my self from the bar to fix issues...there wasn't anything that was required of me at all except for 2 things that no one knew about.

Virologist fancied himself an airborne carrier without authorization and the shrink gave me a scare by having a bloody arm in his locker.

A geneticist may have been fired too, I can't remember.

Even after solving these issues someone declared that I had abandoned my post, feh.

You couldn't have me abandon medical with a meteor storm.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use