Portable Hardsuits

DarkDragon

Lately,i've been thinking about tech hardsuits/spacesuits that works as an accessory.

Attach it to your jumpsuit and you have an icon at the top left of your screen to activate it to warp it around your body,click the icon again to retract it back to the device and if it gets emagged it shouldn't provide any warnings,just start to crush the user body by wrapping around him/her even tighter!((Crushing hugs? o.O)) and he gets messages like"The Hardsuit is crushing you!"

Wrap unequipped hardsuits/hardsuit helmets with package wrapper, and then you can put'em in your pack.

Wouldn't that take a slot in the backpack? and the idea i am talking about is it's a useful jumpsuit accessory,since most of us dosen't stick accessories to their jumpsuits

The point of hardsuits is that they're not portable. You want something portable, go grab a softsuit. Those fit in your bag. Having an accessory hardsuit just sounds like an awful idea, considering this would also allow you to wear another armor vest/ hardsuit on top of the other hardsuit in your armor slot.

Hardsuits provide armoring, flash resistance, and less stun time.

Also, in terms of accessories, you can fit an infinite number on your jumpsuit (Something we really should NOT remove, due to how funny it is.). Random semi-related fact of the day.

The point of hardsuits is that they're not portable. You want something portable, go grab a softsuit. Those fit in your bag. Having an accessory hardsuit just sounds like an awful idea, considering this would also allow you to wear another armor vest/ hardsuit on top of the other hardsuit in your armor slot

First off it isn't an awful idea,and it still would take away a slot in your backpack.the point is having something that dosent take a storage away and it wouldn't wrap around the body if there is something standing in the way,admins wouldn't allow that you jerk,Fun hater.

The point of hardsuits is that they're not portable. You want something portable, go grab a softsuit. Those fit in your bag. Having an accessory hardsuit just sounds like an awful idea, considering this would also allow you to wear another armor vest/ hardsuit on top of the other hardsuit in your armor slot

First off it isn't an awful idea,and it still would take away a slot in your backpack.the point is having something that dosent take a storage away and it wouldn't wrap around the body if there is something standing in the way,admins wouldn't allow that you jerk,Fun hater.

Thank you for kindly respecting my opinion.

Space suits shouldn't be easy to use/ store considering they let you actually move around in space. This game isn't meant to be easy.

Thank you for kindly respecting my opinion.

Space suits shouldn't be easy to use/ store considering they let you actually move around in space. This game isn't meant to be easy.

exept for Deathsquads

The only possible way I can think to have portable hardsuits is to have a hardsuit that compacts into a backpack and takes up the bag slot, maybe even have it auto expand if it detects low pressure. of course I think this should be something R&D can make otherwise it would be silly.

Yeah, a replacement of the old, buggy (or so I heard) power armor.

It wasn't buggy, just EXTREMELY OP.

That said, it would be neat to have a hardsuit that fits on your bag and auto folds out when in low pressure areas.

As much as doffing/donning a hardsuit is a complete pain, this would be really unbalanced.

Hardsuits are fine. Them being bulky and non-portable gives them balance.

The only possible way I can think to have portable hardsuits is to have a hardsuit that compacts into a backpack and takes up the bag slot, maybe even have it auto expand if it detects low pressure. of course I think this should be something R&D can make otherwise it would be silly.

Exactly! R&D Should make them and of course with expensive materials and high research.

exept for Deathsquads

And Space Ninja

As much as doffing/donning a hardsuit is a complete pain, this would be really unbalanced.

Hardsuits are fine. Them being bulky and non-portable gives them balance.

Not that you would know Fj, you almost never take yours off in the first place!

Power armor would be insanely ridiculous now that we've reworked armor.

You couldn't strip it from people, it gave them insane movement speed 24/7/365, atmos+space immunity, and the armor module made you able to shrug off just about anything.

Power armor+new-chem+new armor mechanics = nearly unstunnable, unkillable, lighting-fast jerks.

Power-armor was a HUGE component of science becoming valid-hunt city, as well, which is why (long before it was removed), it was put into lockboxes.

That said though, while I understand the Power Armor was stupidly OP.

It WOULD be nice to see parts of that code be salvaged if possible.

Like the armor AI module thing was pretty boss, I'd be neat to be able to get science to make an AI-Assisted Hardsuit for sec or make it an ERT thing or something.

Sorta like the ERT equivalent of a pAI, a suit bound AI that can monitor their health an maybe highlight targets or something.

EDIT: And by Monitor health I mean more indepth since the AI is inside the suit itself and if it's ERT only, then it would not be like a civilian access thing like a pAI is. Something that can locate exactly what bones are fractured, what type of damage is happening and to what limbs like a health analyzer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use