Old Player returning to spess station 13

Warface

Hey guys, i'm a old player of this game, I first started playing on the old "Eden Station" back in 2011 and continued playing there for a while until the host stopped hosting the server, eventually a "New Eden Station" was made and I started playing there for roughly 6 months until admin drama began, stopped playing there and hosted my own version of Eden Station called "Adam Station" unfortunately the host of the other server didn't like that I got the open source code from the old host and started to DDOS my server 24/7, long story short I couldn't keep hosting the server and had to shut down.

I've got plenty of experience with admining and playing the game, though i'm a bit rusty at this point, currently working on coding for another server i'm hosting, but that's gonna be a while. In the meanwhile i'd just like to play here on Paradise though it seems to be a bit chaotic in some rounds with 10+ people trying to blow up the station.

You can find me in-game as a Tajaran called "Alex Warface" as of now i'm stuck with unimportant jobs until I unlock some better ones.(wait time for antags, seriously?)

TL;DR

I'm an experienced player and admin that likes to dabble into coding. 8-)

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use