Making Tajaran a karma race.

Spacemanspark

Should our catbeasts be a karma race?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will post more specific things here later, but I'm just getting the basis down and a poll started.

Basically, I think Tajaran should be a karma race, with a 5-10 karma cost.

Naturally, this would include Unathi. Do not forget this.

I specifically say Tajaran only, and this is to encourage Tajaran players to try out races that aren't played as much, such as Unathi.

Don't think it's a good idea to be karma locking a race that has always been freely available to the community since day 1 (and is this way on just about every other server that allows Tajarans to be played)---not to mention that the race is pretty close to just a reskinned human.

This is akin to karama locking humans to encourage "human players" to play other races.

I'd be happy with them remaining karma free if the ability to CUT THEIR DAMN TAILS OFF was included. I'd be very happy under those circumstances.

That might make the issue worse. Why?

More fucking Kitties grouping together with claws stretched, and when that one assistant goes to cut off the tail, the Tajaran end up killing three people: The assistant, the officer that has to brig them, and the head of security when they try to figure out what the fuck happened.

I'd be happy with them remaining karma free if the ability to CUT THEIR DAMN TAILS OFF was included. I'd be very happy under those circumstances.

If Tajarans won't become a karma race, then I at least want this shit.

As much as I want them to be karma, well zomg is right in what he said.

I have to agree with that.

Feel free to lock the topic.

sad4.jpg