Bridge Entertainer(Karma unlock Job idea)

ArgyleSweatShop

Sometimes, being a head can be really stressful. Any amount of comic relief can be welcomed by a head manning the bridge. This is a problem that must be fixed if we don't want all the heads going crazy.

The solution is not more clowns(sorry, that was a lie, the solution is always more clowns). Rather, the solution is a dedicated post of a bridge entertainer. The way this person acts would be up to them, whether it be closer to a mime or a clown; this means that the position requires decent roleplay ability and game knowledge. It'd be a lot of fun for whoever played it and the heads, which is why it would be a karmic unlock job.

There are few things about the bridge entertainer that I would want that would be specific, but I don't think must be had. For instance, I would want bridge entertainer to be a 30 karma unlock job, and I would want them to be loyalty implanted like the captain, blueshield, and NT rep. I'd also want for them to have an alternate job title, HONKshield and SILENTshield.

This suggestion is entirely because you became frustrated that a Captain chose to remove you from the Bridge after the Head of Personnel gave you the 'bridge entertainer' or similar job title during a round today.

Not only is this extremely specific, but loyalty implants do nothing to prevent illegal behavior anymore - and for just 30 karma, bridge clown would be an immediate pick for anyone who wants to dick around and be annoying to the heads because 'it's my jorb'.

Lastly, Honkshield, etc. Implies that the entertainer is some sort of bodyguard like the blue shield is, which is also dumb and contrary to the intended purpose of the role.

You want bridge entertainment? Respawn as Ian or Renault and be entertaining that way. You don't need a special snowflake bridge clown for that.

This suggestion is entirely because you became frustrated that a Captain chose to remove you from the Bridge after the Head of Personnel gave you the 'bridge entertainer' or similar job title during a round today.

Not only is this extremely specific, but loyalty implants do nothing to prevent illegal behavior anymore - and for just 30 karma, bridge clown would be an immediate pick for anyone who wants to dick around and be annoying to the heads because 'it's my jorb'.

Lastly, Honkshield, etc. Implies that the entertainer is some sort of bodyguard like the blue shield is, which is also dumb and contrary to the intended purpose of the role.

You want bridge entertainment? Respawn as Ian or Renault and be entertaining that way. You don't need a special snowflake bridge clown for that.[

/quote]

I think it should happen because its funny, not because of that round. In fact, I planned on posting this before that round. As well, Ian can't do flips or give people donuts!

You want bridge entertainment? Respawn as Ian or Renault and be entertaining that way. You don't need a special snowflake bridge clown for that.[

/quote]

I think it should happen because its funny, not because of that round. In fact, I planned on posting this before that round. As well, Ian can't do flips or give people donuts!

I feel like you need a better argument than Ian can't do flips and you want to give people donuts, especially when there is literally an entire box already on the bridge.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use