Borer Worm thing

pazneria12

I think the borer worm should be on every round, but it should be whitelisted, and it should be in the mining asteroid as to stop it from just waltzing in the station, which would make it harder for the borer, and thin the crowds a little for those who don't think its worth it. I just think that the borer is full of untapped potential, since it is not a common thing, and this would mean that those who would abuse it, would not be a borer for long, and they would have to get through the whitelisting process. Just and idea, post what you think is wrong about this, and I will try and change it as to make it work. this is my first post :)

Borer """"RP"""" is godawful, half due to it being nonexistent. Whitelists have a huge number of issues.

Oh great so dickhead miners just rush the borer every round. Sounds fun!

Borer """"RP"""" is godawful, half due to it being nonexistent. Whitelists have a huge number of issues.

Oh great so dickhead miners just rush the borer every round. Sounds fun!

Honestly, I think this is down to people just not knowing what to do as a borer. AFAIK, their goals are to reproduce and stay alive, but it doesn't say this anywhere. Maybe if a message popped when you became a borers explaining their goals and that they don't necessarily have to antagonize their host; they can work together.

ok so how about if there are no miners at the start of a round then it spawns in another area, like the pen in xeno, it would still be really difficult to escape that, unless its in incompetent xeno, and at the start if there isn't one of those, then well I don't know, say in the chefs kitchen freezer or something

ok so how about if there are no miners at the start of a round then it spawns in another area, like the pen in xeno, it would still be really difficult to escape that, unless its in incompetent xeno, and at the start if there isn't one of those, then well I don't know, say in the chefs kitchen freezer or something

So you just want every single round to be borer?!

Borers have bugs and they cause ridiculous amounts of assholiness to emerge in people.

"Lel i infect u and make u do suicide 4 no raisin xD" happens every damn time.

Some borers every now and then is nice but for them to be in every round sounds like a nightmarish shitcake I do not want to take a bite off.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use