Dean's Dumb Voice Thread

Deanthelis

This is where my clearly quite masterful and elegant renditions of highly esteemed writings and original works of the utmost quality will go.

My prior works include several of the Stories of the NCS Cyberiad section of the forums and I am much too lazy to go get links to them right now.

Rules are as follows:

-nothing that'll take a really long time to record

-no singing unless you want me to butcher it horribly

-nothing with sexumal lewdity in it (forum rule, I'll read nasty shit if you send it in private you fukken perverts)

-nothing in any language but Americ- I mean, English

-if shouting is involved, nothing that is long enough to ruin my voice (about 3 minutes)

Feel free to ask for any sort of impression, accent or voice, I have a pretty wide range of shit. Just don't be mad if I ignore an accent or impression because I can't do it right.

Besides that, fire away, you ugly barnacles.

My prior works include several of the Stories of the NCS Cyberiad section of the forums and I am much too lazy to go get links to them right now.

latest?cb=20130707005623

ill never forgive you

-nothing with sexumal lewdity in it (forum rule, I'll read nasty shit if you send it in private you fukken perverts)

latest?cb=20130712094732

dont derail just because of this picture, other people.

derailing is never okay.

Besides that, fire away, you ugly barnacles.

ARE YOU CALLING US UGLY?

Looking forward to the amount of WH40K shit people will send you.

>implying Nomzy didn't want to derail the thread.

Back on topic, I have two things I'd like you to read.

http://1drv.ms/1890QSR

Thats a bit of English coursework which I did and I felt needs a dramatic reading.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2554200/2/HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And that, which is kind of like My Immortal but written by Beavis and Butthead. Kind of NSFW

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use