View your own notes!

Spacemanspark

Trust me, you don't want to see your own notes.

If players were to see them, I guarantee you that there would be OOC or PM arguments/outrages/braggings over how that thing they did back then shouldn't be on the notes, or how all that shit they've done isn't on their notes. The last thing an admin needs is to have a rule-breaker not only argue about that rule he didn't break according to himself, but also over his own notes and have the admin get mocked/insulted over the lack of noted down activities they've done if they were done.

HAH! How about no?

They are internal notes set by admins KNOWING that they are not to be viewed by the player.

This servers no other purpose other than let those who "did good at one point" boast around about it, while making huge discussions about "WHY IS THIS IN MY NOTES!?"

They're called admin notes for a reason

But you already know your notes!

You attacked and almost killed someone and an admin PMed you but did NOT ban you? note

You subverted the AI as non-antag and somehow managed to convince the admin to not drop the hammer on you? note

Your incredible incompetence as engineer caused the singulo to go loose because you thought it needed "more kick" and the admin believed you when you said you didn't do it on purpose? note

You scream "HALP RAEP" every zoggin' round and is not even remotely funny anymore? NOTE NOTE NOTE

Yep, we note down only the bad stuff you do. Everytime you did something nasty/stupid enough to make an admin PM you and you managed to avoid the ban, you got a note.

There are one or two "good" notes flying around, but we dont note your good actions because we mostly remember those.

So yeah, being able to see your own notes is not going to be anything pleasant or amusing for any of you.